You can start your OBIEE 11g installation after completing the prerequisites list.
In the unzipped install files go to Disk 1 and run the setup.exe file (for Windows). This launches the Oracle Universal Installer.
There are 12 steps in the installation process. And we’ll go through the most important ones in the following:
- Step 1 – installation start
- Step 2 – choose installation type. For a test instance you can go on and choose the first option.
- Step 3 – the installer verifies if your system meets the prerequisites to proceed.
- Step 4 – you have to enter a location for the installation, but be careful and do not enter a location containing spaces.
- Step5 – enter username and password. You will need these identification details to start and use OBIEE.
- Step 6 – choose the desired components.
- Step 7 – enter database details. Here you have the details corresponding to the database installed in the prerequisites section. And you also have to enter schema username and password used in the RCU installer for OBIEE schemas.
- Step 9 – You may choose to save the details.
- Step 10 – Installation and configuration steps take a little much longer, as these are the purpose of the installer.
Have a little patience and once finished you can start using OBIEE 11g.
You have bellow the access details for different applications:
Oracle Business Intelligence
Oracle BI Publisher
Finally, there’s another very important peculiarity of what does Cialis that brings it so high above its alternatives. It is the only med that is available in two versions – one intended for use on as-needed basis and one intended for daily use. As you might know, Viagra and Levitra only come in the latter of these two forms and should be consumed shortly before expected sexual activity to ensure best effect. Daily Cialis, in its turn, contains low doses of Tadalafil, which allows to build its concentration up in your system gradually over time and maintain it on acceptable levels, which, consequently, makes it possible for you to enjoy sex at any moment without having to time it.