We enjoy face-to-face reunions and Sibiu Web Meetup #21 with the topic Zero Coupled Microservices presented by Radu Buciuceanu, developer for NerdsComputing, was the perfect excuse for it.
Here is what we’ve learnt:
- What microservices are and what is their operation principle
- Pros and cons for various microservice architectures: monolith (one backend application)
- Partial and absolute fails
- Solutions that allow developers to cope with the downsides of the architectures above in order to deliver nicely working systems.
- What are queues and how they help process all requests, even in cases of high demand?
- Plus a useful list of open-source tools and resources to be tested any time.
The meetup ended with a very interesting and current-days practical demo. We invite you to discover everything in the video of the meetup. We would be glad to have your feedback or questions on our Facebook or LinkedIn page.
CONNECT WITH US
To stay up to date with the Sibiu Web Meetup events, connect with us on our social channels: