RCU is used to install certain schemas in a database that are required by Fusion Middleware products like Oracle Business Intelligence. Accepted database types are Oracle Database, IBM DB2 and Microsoft SQL Server.
The steps required to run RCU
on a Windows XP system, to install the requested schemas for Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g, in a MS SQL Database are:
1) Download RCU 220.127.116.11.3. from Oracle Downloads.
2) Run the rcu.bat file
3) Navigate to Create Repository link.
4) Select Components. Check Oracle Business Intelligence component. This will also check Metadata Services.
5) Input Database Connection Details. To find out the TCP IP Port number your server is running at, open Sql Server Configuration Manager – SQL Server Network Configuration – Protocols for “YOUR SERVER NAME”. Click TCP/IP and go to IP Addresses tab.
You may now input Database Connection Details.
6) Choose the “Use same passwords for all schemas”. It is very important to remember both this password as well as the Schema owner name from the step number 4 (DEV_BIPLATFORM) in this case.
On the Summary page click Create and then all you have to do is wait.
If there were any problems encoutered during schema creation, you can troubleshoot the issue using the log files:
Here you can find more information on the same subject:
Oracle downloads, Oracle RCU, Fusion requirements
Finally, there’s another very important peculiarity of what does Cialis that brings it so high above its alternatives. It is the only med that is available in two versions – one intended for use on as-needed basis and one intended for daily use. As you might know, Viagra and Levitra only come in the latter of these two forms and should be consumed shortly before expected sexual activity to ensure best effect. Daily Cialis, in its turn, contains low doses of Tadalafil, which allows to build its concentration up in your system gradually over time and maintain it on acceptable levels, which, consequently, makes it possible for you to enjoy sex at any moment without having to time it.